Why rent or lease a home instead of buying?
When relocating from another city or state, renting or leasing a home before you buy has some of the following benefits:
- Gives you a chance to get acclimated to Flagstaff and get to know the city before committing to a home purchase.
- Allows you to secure temporary housing while you prepare for your home purchase.
- Acquiring housing due to relocation because of a job transfer.
- It's a great alternative to on-campus student housing for your NAU college student.
We have properties available for rent or lease!
|This home is rented FURNISHED. Beautiful sunrises and sunsets overlooking the San Francisco Peaks. Dark skies and breathtaking stargazing at night. Incredibly peaceful, quiet, serene location yet still readily accessible to a major grocery store, shopping, movie theaters, restaurants and more. Backs up to national forest. Hiking, mountain biking, horseback riding trails within a 2-minute walk to trail (Old Caves Crater). Brick patio and all windows on the backside of the house overlook the famous San Francisco Peaks, the highest point in Arizona at over 12,633 feet. Private, fenced backyard and a fenced portico in front. Laundry room with front loading washer and dryer. Natural gas cooking stove and hot water heater. Ample off street, paved parking in the driveway to the house.|
- Security Deposit: $3,750
- Cleaning Deposit: $300 (refundable)
- Showing by appointment only
- Pets allowed - Dogs